We develop state-of-the-art technologies that change how consumers around the globe watch (online) television. We provide unique AI technology to understand what’s inside video. Our solutions generate next-generation metadata and enable Broadcasters, TV Operators and OTT Providers to search and analyze video content in real-time and at an unparalleled scale. Do you want to help us deliver the next ground-breaking innovative AI solutions that will revolutionize the Entertainment industry?
We believe in a way of working where a small team is responsible for the development and life of a full product. Those small teams have a lot of freedom and responsibility.
You build it, you run it.
What you’ll do
As an experienced Machine Learner you have a clear vision of the latest technologies and best practices in AI. You will share your ideas and inspire others by taking the lead in further developing the Machine Learning vision together with the team and stakeholders.
Working at Media Distillery as a Machine Learner means that you can truly work on a variety of AI-related challenges - Face recognition, speech recognition, logo recognition as well as visual- and text-based topic detection just to name a few! Think cutting-edge Machine Learning frameworks and algorithms. Considering your experience with that you’ll know what to look for. With more than 30 great minds working here we are quite flexible and have short communication lines. This also allows you to be involved in the full spectrum of the development stages from data collection, pre-processing to model building and training/testing and turning it into a real product. Performance, with respect to both quality and scalability is key. In sum you will:
- Work in a agile environment in small teams
- Take the lead in further developing the Machine Learning vision
- Be an inspiration to the team, share your knowledge and offer guidance
- Build products for large (international) clients in the TV industry
- Design, develop, test and monitor our state-of-the-art technologies
- Play with massive amounts of (audiovisual) data
- Bring in knowledge on AI/ML best practices
Who are you
- You’re not just looking for a job, you’re looking for an innovative product where you can make an impact
- You have a passion for and deep experience in AI, Machine Learning and image processing
- You have experience in leading teams and are able to coach junior developers
- You have the ability to come up with creative and innovative solutions
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- You have experience with data-driven decision making
- You’re fluent in Python and are familiar with tools like k8s, docker
- Do you have experience in big data engineering and Machine Learning on a large scale in production? It would be a plus!
- Knowledge of CI/CD in Machine Learning is considered a plus too
- You have 5+ years of experience in a Machine Learning, AI or Data Science position
- You have a master’s degree in AI, Computer Vision, Computer Science or similar
- You thrive in a startup/scaleup environment where new ideas are embraced
What we offer
Besides being able to develop the next generation entertainment experiences together with a team of international colleagues in an entrepreneurial startup environment we offer:
- The opportunity to learn and develop yourself in a fast-moving company with lots of room for own initiatives
- An annual training budget to work on your skills or to use for events
- A monthly hackathon during office hours
- Cool company events
- Bi-weekly outdoor workout with our personal trainer
- Everything you need for your home office
- A laptop of choice for you to excel in your job
- International team with lots of growth opportunities
- Travel expenses
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home when needed (also after Corona)
- 25 vacation days
And after Covid 19:
- Every Friday Beer O’clock
- Ping pong tournaments
- Great coffee and free (healthy) snacks
- Standing desks
Want to become part of a growing startup where you can make an impact? Let’s get in touch!
Send us your CV and a cover letter, and we will come back to you asap!