We develop state-of-the-art AI tech that changes how consumers around the globe watch video. By understanding what’s inside video, we generate next-generation metadata enabling our customers, Broadcasters, TV Operators and OTT services to improve their video viewing experiences. We do this 24/7, currently processing over 30.000 hours of video per day, impacting over 30 Million households for clients across the world.
Our AI technology allows us to create and imagine things not possible before. We have the creative and technical ability to distil topics, images, chapters and much more from video content - all automatically and in real-time. With this, we can explore the full potential behind every video segment and create new content value for our clients.
Do you want to help us refine the ground-breaking innovative AI solutions that will revolutionise the Entertainment industry?
What you’ll do
As a Marketing Lead at Media Distillery, your focus will be on developing and executing the marketing strategy, thereby driving growth and visibility. We are looking for a Marketing Lead who will make sure that Media Distillery is perceived as an A-brand. You will have the opportunity to take ownership and responsibility for your own initiatives, campaigns and creations. Coming up with your own ideas and plans is key.
- Develop and execute the marketing- and web strategy
- Coordinate the content agenda (Blogs, announcements and news items) and the distribution of such content
- Manage PR-activities with the press and online media
- Develop newsletters, case studies, success stories and other relevant content, making sure they are distributed in the right channels
- Maintain and update all social networks as well as the corporate website
- Scan and identify the market for events, potential customers and partnerships
- Organize and arrange presence, meetings and sponsorships at conferences and events
- Manage subcontractors and/or freelancers
- Further develop and protect our house style and design guidelines
- Hire and coach our marketing intern
- Work together with other stakeholders (people and culture, product, sales, management) to reach our company goals
Who you are
- You have been working in B2b marketing for 2-5 years, and are ready to take the next step and be responsible for everything marketing related within a start-up
- Autonomous and proactive work attitude
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing (or comparable)
- You have experience with Mailchimp, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics and other relevant marketing tools
- Able to communicate fluently in English, written as well as spoken
- You thrive in a start-up environment, entrepreneurial mindset
- You have affinity with video platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player, but can also work individually
- You have a good sense of responsibility, taking ownership of issues and tasks
- You are able to multitask and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Experience in the TV/Broadcaster industry is a plus
What we offer
- You will work together with a fantastic group of international colleagues in an entrepreneurial startup environment where we offer:
- The opportunity to learn and develop yourself in a fast-moving company with lots of room for your own initiatives
- The chance to travel and work with current and potential customers from various parts of the world
- An annual training budget to work on your skills or to use for events
- Fun company events and parties
- Bi-weekly outdoor workout with our personal trainer
- Everything you need for your home office
- A laptop of your choice to excel in the job
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home when needed
- 25 vacation days
- Every Friday Beer O'clock
- Ping pong tournaments
- Great coffee and free (healthy) snacks
- Standing desks
- An amazing office in Amsterdam city centre
Any questions, need more information or fancy dropping by for a cup of coffee? Mail us at email@example.com. Please don't contact us for sales purposes.
Send us your CV and a cover letter, and we will come back to you asap!