We develop state-of-the-art technologies that change how consumers around the globe watch (online) television. We provide unique AI technology to understand what’s inside video. Our solutions generate next-generation metadata and enable Broadcasters, TV Operators and OTT Providers to search and analyze video content in real-time and at an unparalleled scale. Do you want to help us deliver the next ground-breaking innovative AI solutions that will revolutionize the Entertainment industry?
Our AI technology allows us to create and imagine things not possible before. We have the creative and technical ability to distill topic, image, EPG correction and context from video content - all automatically and in real-time.
We analyze the full potential embedded in every video segment to empower TV operators, Broadcasters and OTT providers to improve their search functions, recommendations, visuals and advertising.
With this, we can explore the full potential behind every video segment and create new content value for our clients.
We believe in a way of working where a small team is responsible for the development and life of a full product. Those small teams have a lot of freedom and responsibility.
What you’ll do
- Work in an agile environment in a small team to maintain, monitor, improve and expand our products
- Analyze the content of TV channels to support our products
- Training and maintaining channels for EPG Correction Distillery but also supporting other products such as Image Distillery and Topic Distillery
- Assist in resolving production problems for our clients
- Report about product performance and assist with questions from our clients
- Assist the Team Coordinator with administrative tasks when needed
- Have the opportunity to collaborate in the development of new products
- Work and preach industry best practices
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Media Distillery’s products
- Cooperate with our Machine Learning experts and Software Engineers to improve our products and platforms
Who are you
- You have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree
- You identify patterns easily due to your analytic mindset
- You’re available for 40 hours a week
- You have a great affinity with technology
- You have a passion for media just like the rest of us
- You’re fluent in English, written and spoken
- You’re fluent in other languages, preferably German or Polish (other languages are also welcome)
- You’re a quick learner, detail-oriented and like to use your creativity and innovation skills
- You are proactive and a self-starter making your own job
It would be great if...
- You have experience working with (TV) metadata (textual, schedules, images…)
- You are familiar with the TV market and content of the languages you speak
What we offer
Besides being able to develop the next generation of media experiences together with a fantastic group of international colleagues in an entrepreneurial startup environment we offer:
- The opportunity to learn and develop yourself in a fast-moving company with lots of room for own initiatives
- An annual training budget to work on your skills or to use for events
- Cool company events
- Bi-weekly outdoor workout with our personal trainer
- Everything you need for your home office
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- The opportunity to work at an award-winning innovative company
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home when needed (also after Corona)
- 25 vacation days
- Salary range 2000-2800 euros/month (gross) depending on skills and experience.
- Every Friday Beer O'clock
- Ping pong tournaments
- Great coffee and free (healthy) snacks
- Standing desks
Send us your CV and a cover letter, and we will come back to you asap!